Port Mac Christian Students
University students coming together to know Jesus.
PCS is a group of university students who come together and study God's Word the Bible.
Whether you've been a Christian a long time, or do not know anything about Jesus Christ,
we want to help you discover Jesus for yourself.
Coming together regularly, making friendships, having fellowship as a body of Christ.
Sharing the good news of forgiveness and eternal life through the ultimate love and sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the only Son of God.
Talking honestly and directly to God, and offering up all things to Him in prayer.
Opening and reading for ourselves the Word of God. Learning life long skills of how to read and teach the Bible.
Connect with us
We are a group of Christian freinds at university in Port Macquarie.
Going to university is significant. The friends you meet and the choices you make can end up defining the trajectory of your life. When you do life together at PCS, we plug you into a fellowship with Jesus at the centre.
We come from multiple churches. We're across various uni campuses in Port Macquarie. We come together as one body of Christ to better share Jesus with friends and classmates.
We are not a church, but delight in connecting students to churches in the Port Macquarie/Hastings region.
What we do...
Talk about Jesus - a lot.
Small groups that meet to read the bible and pray together.
Cross campus evening seminars.
Partnership with local churches.
PCS is a multi-campus ministry
Aims, Objectives and Affiliation
a) To evangelise students by proclaiming the gospel of Jesus;
b) To encourage students in growth toward Christian maturity;
c) To train students in the skills and character to serve Jesus and His people;
d) To send graduates throughout Australia and the world to serve Christ;
a) To stimulate personal faith in and love for the Lord Jesus Christ among individual students through public Bible teaching, prayer, Bible study, and mutual encouragement;
b) To encourage the foundation and maintenance of an active witness to Christ on university campuses in Port Macquarie.
c) To work in partnership with like minded local churches
a) PCS is affiliated with the Australian Fellowship of Evangelical Students (AFES) and agrees with and agrees to be subject to the Vision, Mission, Statement of Faith & Values, and Doctrinal Basis of AFES.
AFES Doctrinal Basis:
1) The divine inspiration and infallibility of Holy Scripture as originally given and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
2) The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead;
3) The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation;
4) The conception of Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit and his birth of the virgin Mary;
5) Redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only through the sacrificial death, as our representative and substitute, of Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Son of God;
6) The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead;
7) The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective in the individual sinner, granting him repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ;
8) The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer;
9) The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ;
b) PCS is non-denominational and (within the boundaries of the Aims, Objectives and Doctrinal Basis outlined above) is not controlled by, nor does it favour, one denomination or church.